عزيزي الزائر

إذا كانت هذه زيارتك الأولى

فنرحب بإنضمامك إلينا والتسجيل

منتديات فريق الاتحاد الرياضي بالشحر
عزيزي الزائر

إذا كانت هذه زيارتك الأولى

فنرحب بإنضمامك إلينا والتسجيل

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

رياضي - ثقافي - اجتماعي

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخول  
معلومه هامة : عندما تحب او تريد التسجيل في المنتدى بعد الانتهاء من التسجيل يريدك ان تدخل في الايميل لتاكيد حسابك هذا اختيارك الاول اما الاختيار الثاني مدير المنتدى سوف يقبل كل المشتركين خلا اربع وعشرين ساعه ولكم جزيل الشكر والتقدير

--------Appeal

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Abubakerm
[~ المدير العام ~]
[~ المدير العام ~]

ذكر
الجنسية : --------Appeal Ye10
الهواية : --------Appeal Sports10
المزاج : --------Appeal 110
عدد المساهمات : 87
العمل/الترفيه : طالب
العمر : 29

--------Appeal Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: --------Appeal   --------Appeal Emptyالإثنين فبراير 04, 2013 7:47 pm

Please allow me to touch base on subject with no introductions

I recently noticed the absence of the Passion Giver, and honestly this member used to be one of the outstanding writers with no competitor in this section, please don’t mistaken me since I am not trying to put him in comparison with other members who has effectively and obviously contributed to improve this section, however the Passion Giver remains one of the high prestigious pens that contributed positively in the English section.

Some may wonder, who is this (whocares) to write about the Passion Giver though his posts barely exceed five or seven. Let me elaborate, yes I am not an effective member on here but I keep on following most threads and posts here written by different distinguished pens and without any doubt they are a lot.

I think there should be an urgent appeal coming from Sponsors of this site to all distinguished absentees’ members. This is my own point of and it should not be necessarily entitled by others.

Words to Passion Giver

This is an appeal addressed to your good self to return back to your second home and please do not deprive us from enjoying your outstanding threads and posts.
I hope you are still following despite of your absence and my voice and the others voice will certainly reach you by this means or another, whether you are near of far, I am pretty much sure that not only me who wants you to come back but a lot of members shares the same feeling.

Dear Colleagues, I think the most amazing thing in this appeal that it would be as a recognition of the distinguished missing pens that will absolutely give them the strongest incentive to return between the arms of the forum.

Finally, please accept my apology for being obtrusive
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://ati-shaher.yoo7.com

--------Appeal
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات فريق الاتحاد الرياضي بالشحر :: .::||[-- ۞ ¨¨¨ مـنـتـدى الـلـغـات ¨¨¨ ۞ --]||::. :: ۩The Members' Pens۩-
انتقل الى: